StocktonCon looks forward to seeing you all again at Stockton Arena on September 11–12, 2021!
StocktonCon at Stockton Arena comes with enhanced health, safety and hygiene procedures in place. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. All persons present at StocktonCon, including but not limited to, attendees, guests, exhibitors, volunteers, contractors and staff voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
After careful consideration with Stockton Arena and the San Joaquin County Public Health Services, all attendees at StocktonCon are required to be vaccinated or have a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hours (3 days) of the event. Attendees must verbally acknowledge that they meet either criteria, though physical proof is not required.
It has also been determined that StocktonCon will require masks for all attendees, guests and vendors, regardless of vaccination status. Cosplay masks, neck gaiters or bandanas will not be acceptable as a face covering. Masks must fit securely around your nose and mouth. Additionally, StocktonCon will have a reduced capacity compared to prior years.
Costume and Cosplay
These policies apply to cosplay and costume pieces. Face coverings must be visible at all times. For this reason, headwear and cosplay pieces which cover the face must still wear an approved mask under the covering. If your face is fully covered, please be prepared to remove the covering to show the mask underneath. We appreciate your understanding.
These are the only occasions when the mask is allowed to be removed:
* Designated dining areas (when actively eating and drinking)
* Celebrity Booths (masks must be worn indoors at StocktonCon but may be temporarily removed if the guest is offering photo opportunities at their table. This applies to celebrity and creator guests and is at the guest’s discretion.)
Occasions where masks are not required-
* Children under two years old, due to the risk of suffocation.
* People with:
A medical condition,
Mental health condition, or
Disability that precludes wearing a mask. This includes:
Those for whom a mask could obstruct breathing
Who are unconscious or incapacitated
Unable to remove a mask without assistance
People for whom seeing the mouth is essential for communication:
Hearing impaired, or
Those communicating with a person who is hearing impaired.
People for whom wearing a mask would create a risk as they work
If you are not vaccinated and cannot or are unable take a Covid-19 test, unfortunately you may not attend StocktonCon this year and we’ll hopefully see you in 2022!
What is StocktonCon?
The goal of StocktonCon is to raise awareness of outstanding artists in the San Joaquin Valley area and to give attendees the chance to experience a wide variety of popular culture (comics, card games, video games, anime, manga, science fiction, toys, television and movies).
It is also StocktonCon’s intention to raise awareness and funds in conjunction with the local charities.
When and where is StocktonCon?
Our next StocktonCon is set for September 11-12, 2021 at Stockton Arena located at 248 W Fremont St, Stockton, CA.
The hours of StocktonCon are 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. for both Saturday and Sunday.
For Information regarding Stockton Arena – please follow this link –
Where can I buy tickets to StocktonCon?
Please go to HERE for all information regarding tickets.
I’m an artist, how may I display my talents at StocktonCon?
More information on how to participate can be found HERE.
May I dress as my favorite pop culture icon?
Absolutely. We would love to see you dressed up as your favorite character. Please understand that StocktonCon is a family event, so please keep that in mind when putting together your costume.
This year will feature a Costume Contest. Information for the contest is pending, but check back HERE for details as they become available.
What is your weapons policy?
StocktonCon encourages fans to cosplay as their favorite pop culture icons! For everyone’s safety and for a relaxing event, here are some cosplay guidelines.
- No real firearms. That includes firearms that shoot only blanks or BB’s.
- Replica weapons must stand out as fake from at least 10 feet away. An orange safety tip is required on all replica weapons.
- If any type of blade weapon is sharp enough or has a pointed tip, so that it might cut or pierce the skin – it will not be allowed into StocktonCon.
- Solid prop weapons which have enough weight to cause physical harm with even a medium swing are not allowed.
- Functioning fake projectile weapons – even “Air Soft”, water guns, squirt guns, and any toy that is capable of actually firing a projectile, liquid, or object of any type are not allowed.
- Weapons will be peace bonded either while you wait in the registration line (prior to 10am) or at the information booth. Your item will be identified so that staff and attendees know it is safe and approved.
- Aiming, brandishing and pointing any and all weapons at other attendees is not acceptable. If you are in violation of this rule, you may be asked to leave Stockton Arena.
- If this doesn’t answer your question, please bring your replica weapon or prop to our weapons check area near the front entrance.
I have a question you didn’t answer here. How may I contact you?
Please feel free to send any questions HERE.