Chase Chevrolet Costume Contest
This year we will again have two Chase Chevrolet Costume Contests. Our contest featuring fans ages 13 and up will be Saturday, August 19th at 5pm in the University Plaza Waterfront Hotel Ballroom.
Our Kids Contest, featuring kids 12 and under will begin at 3pm on Sunday, August 20th. There will be a prize pool of over $1000 in cash and prizes, so get out there and show off your best pop culture costume!
Rules and Regulations …
- Register at the StocktonCon Information and Merchandise booth by the main entrance at Stockton Arena.
- There will be a maximum of 50 slots allowed to compete in each contest. We will be taking waiting list entries after the initial 50 contestants have signed up. Upon registration, you will be given a lineup number. That is your slot in the contest. You must arrive to the Ballroom 1 hour prior to the start of the contest. If you have not checked you run the risk of have your spot in the contest taken by someone on the waiting list.
- StocktonCon is a family-friendly event – please keep that in mind when putting together your costume and presentation. No nudity allowed, this entails inappropriate exposure of private body parts. We reserve the right to refuse your costume if it is deemed too inappropriate.
- We ask that all contestants adhere to the StocktonCon Weapons Policy. If you have a prop or weapon that falls outside of the policy it must be pre-approved prior to entry. Approval to use said prop or weapon does NOT give you permission to walk the convention floor with that item. You can find the policy at http://stocktoncon.com/about
- An adult must accompany all contestants under the age of 16. The adult doesn’t have to accompany the entrant on stage during the presentation or backstage ahead of time – just in the holding area.
- StocktonCon will video and take photos of the contest entrants. By entering the contest, the entrant enters an agreement that allows StocktonCon to use their likeness and image in any current/future advertisement, promotion, or publicity for StocktonCon events.
1st – $500
2nd – $250
3rd – $150
1st – $250
2nd – $125
3rd – $75